It has been silent here of late. Simply because, among the many things that I have been busy with, blogging has not been important enough to get on the back burner. As always, however, I shall not promise or attempt to do regular blog posts.
Now, you must be thinking, if she has been so busy but hasn’t posted anything, what can it be? Only everything. Or at least, it feels like everything!
Along with turning 19, here are a few things that have been happening over the last several months:
- I (with the help of Cheryl) have started a drama club which is technically part of our homeschool group. We are putting on the Christmas drama for the Christmas party celebration thing.
- We had our first film meeting for the homeschooler web series! It went really well and was a lot of fun.
- I began working at our family’s business store Mann Tile. I am doing marketing and media.
- Hannah and I are ministering with a group of people we know to some kids in a place called Rainbow Village. We do a church-in-the-park kind of thing. It’s a lot of fun so far!
- My other job, the storyboarding one, started up again after a couple months of slow going.
- I made my first deposit for returning to Central America!!
- Last but not least, this past Wednesday I got my license!! I am so happy to finally be able to drive myself around and not have to bother my family. 🙂
So that’s my life right now! All that keeps me quite busy, and that’s not counting the home and recreational stuff that I also do.
Oh! One more thing. On Monday, mama, Suki, myself and my four younger siblings are beginning the long drive to Massachusetts to visit our grandma and our aunt who is visiting from England.
Thank you all for reading my blog! Comment below and give me something I could write about next time.